Inspired by the iconic Levi’s denim jacket we want to reinterpret this product with our philosophy and our modern assembly technics while respecting the original design of the Type I.
Each kimono pocket is double reinforced with cotton, and is then topstitched on to the denim fabric. We then affix a piece of laser cut pure indigo dyed jersey tape.
- 1910 authentic worker design originally named « blouse »
- 2 double pleat at the front
- 5 copper buttons and copper-pronged cinch back for adjustable fit, exposed copper rivets,
- 1 open patched pockets with vintage kimonos fabrics and indigo jersey.
- Rugged cotton yarn, chainstitch points and English seams for reinforcement
- Yarn color play with yellow and orange mix
- 14 oz sanforized Collect denim woven and dyed in Okayama, Japan
- Tape 100% cotton pure indigo dye from Japan, laser cut and bonded
- Just made in Japan
Purement and simply hand made in Okayama/Japan. Each jean is signed by those who made them for you.